The Freesh-maker, raw food rapper, and divine recipe creator, Jonny Freesh,is letting me giveaway 2 copies of his new ebook Raw Food Made Fun, Easy & Beautiful!! All you have to do to win a copy is comment below. I will randomly pick 2 winners on July 12th, and Jonny himself will then send you your copies of his new ebook! And then you can get to uncooking some of these gourmet recipes!
Sorry, Contest is Now OVER, to win a copy of Jonny Freesh’s ebook:
It was a pure delight to make Jonny’s Raw Peanut Butter Cheesecake Recipe from his new book. These are AWESOME! Above you can see my version, which I made with almond butter instead of peanut butter (and decorated with edible flowers), and it came out so rich and decadent. These are the PERFECT treat to have stashed in your freezer for emergencies or to serve when a surprise visitor drops by! Below is a photo of the way Jonny Makes them, seriously decadent!!
Jonny’s book Raw Food Made Fun, Easy, & Beautiful is full of creative and refreshing Raw Food Recipes.
Check out this picture of his Savory Raw Sunburger & Fries, can’t wait to make these too!
And gotta say Jonny’s Raw Carrot Beet Salad looks Amazing too! This recipe is also featured in his new book!
Mini Peanut Butter Chocolate Cheesecakes
- 12 Slot Mini Cheesecake Pan – 2” Height by 1.6” Diameter (Note from Betty Rawker: I used a muffin pan lined with saran wrap)
- Food Processor
- ¾ cup Desiccated Coconut ¼ cup Cacao Beans
- ¾ cup Dates 2 tbsp Coconut Oil
- ¼ tsp Salt 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
Peanut Butter Layer
- ¾ cup Peanut Butter (Betty used Almond Butter)
- ¼ cup Irish Moss Paste (Betty omitted, didn’t have it on hand)
- ¼ cup Liquid Sweetener of Choice
- ¼ cup Coconut Water
- 2 ½ tsp Lemon Juice 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- ¼ tsp Salt ½ tsp Nutritional Yeast
- 1 tsp Light Miso (Betty used Chickpea Miso)
- 3 tbsp Coconut Oil
Chocolate Layer Additions
- ½ cup Cacao Powder
- 4 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 3 tbsp Liquid Sweetener of Choice
- 1 tbsp Coconut Water
- ½ tsp Vanilla Extract
- Blitz Cacao Beans in food processor until meal consistency is achieved.
- Add remaining Crust ingredients and blitz until mix sticks between fingers.
- Wipe down cake pan slots with Coconut Oil.
- Set aside a tsp of Crust to use as garnish and press rest into bottom of pan cake slots. Evenly distribute between all 12 slots. Should be about ½ inch high.
- Blend all Peanut Butter Layer ingredients except Coconut Oil until smooth and creamy.
- Add Coconut Oil and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Set aside 3 tbsp of Peanut Butter Layer in bowl for swirling.
- Pour Peanut Butter Layer on top of crusts almost to the top of cake slots in pan. There should be about ½ cup of mixture left. Keep that in the blender. Put in fridge to set for an hour.
- Add all Chocolate Layer ingredients and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Pour Chocolate Layer on top of Peanut Butter Layer.
- Put small dollops of Peanut Butter Layer Swirl on top of Chocolate Layer and swirl with a tooth pick.
- Let set in fridge for 6-8 hours or freezer for 3-4 hour
2 Winners were randomly picked, using random.org and announced on Saturday, July 12th. Good Luck & Rawk On!!
See comments below to see who won.
To order your own copy of Jonny’s book click here.